Shocking moment student kicked the chair out from underneath a classmate who refused to stand during the Pledge of Allegiance
- The incident happened at Winters Mill High School in Westminster, Maryland
- The student who kicked the chair posted video of the event on his Instagram
- He said the other teen was ‘disrespectful’ and needed to get his ‘a** kicked’
- The student who stayed sitting said he was protesting the current US leadership
- Carroll County Schools said the student who kicked the chair was disciplined
By Kelly Mclaughlin For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 11:56 EDT, 25 October 2017 | UPDATED: 12:53 EDT, 25 October 2017
*** begin quote ***
A high school student in Maryland has been disciplined after kicking a chair out from underneath another student who was not standing during the Pledge of Allegiance.
The incident happened at Winters Mill High School in Westminster, Maryland, on Tuesday morning.
The student who kicked the chair posted video footage of the event on Instagram, calling the other teen ‘disrespectful’ and said he need to get his ‘a** kicked’.
The Pledge of Allegiance is recited every morning during morning announcements across Carroll County public schools, but students aren’t required to stand during it.
*** end quote ***
Sorry, but this wouldn’t be a problem if the Gooferment Skrules didn’t recite the Pledge every morning.
You have to realize the PURPOSE of Gooferment Skrules.
It’s always been to create cannon fodder for the Army, willing morons for the factories, and useful idiots to vote for and be led by the elite.
“They can jail us. They can shoot us. They can even conscript us. They can use us as cannon-fodder in the Somme. But… but, we have a weapon more powerful than any in the whole arsenal of their British Empire. And that weapon is our refusal. Our refusal to bow to any order but our own, any institutions but our own.” — Liam Neeson portraying Michael Collins, 1996.
# – # – # – # – #