Folks for work came over.
After action report:
* Folks were shy to start eating.
* Saji got the Karaoke machine working; no takers. (Guess not enough beer.)
* Everyone seemed to have a good time.
* My camera died again.
* No breakage.
* Folks laughed at the contents of my freezer.
* Some expressed interest in my books
* Some one liked my green IKEA “desk” (really a board with two boxes in garish green)
* Folks toured and made polite noises (What were they going to say: “fool!”?)
* Dukie, the Realtor, thought the transformation was dramatic.
* Steve smoked a “see gar” on the porch; that smell will drive the skeeters from NOVA for a year!
* Famous Daves — good; more meat, less beans, less beans.
* Less beer; Less soda; More wine. (Who knew!)
* More notice; better directions; few more chairs.
* Bigger doggie bags.
* Wednesday after work seemed to please everyone to dodge the traffic
* Folks telling me to save stuff for the next party
* Groan when I suggested it might be the wake.
* Folks said “now we know where you live …”
* Identified as an “overflow conference facility”
* Laughs about “Oscar and Felix”
* Folks want more get togethers.
# – # – # – # – #