Don’t let them go to college in the first place. I’ve never seen a “poor” plumber.
Not that the R’s are the paragons of virtue but the Left Liberal Socialists are stupid about and dangerous to the American experiment with self-government. It’s not a democracy (I.e., mob rule). Argh!
More bad news for these poor people.
Any gooferment intervention in any market just makes the participants panic more. Have to let the losers take their lumps.
Last days for Marine were true Finest hours
- NYPD officer Susan Porcello’s big heart gave elderly Marine Gaspar Musso friends and care in his final days.
Denis Hamill Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 6:49 PM
*** begin quote ***
Sometimes when old Marines die they do fade away into unmarked graves in Potter’s Field.
Such might have been the case for Gaspar Musso, USMC 925050, who fought in the Battle of Tinian in the Marianas Islands in 1944 and who died Nov. 15 at age 84 in a Brooklyn nursing home.
Enter Police Officer Susan Porcello, a PBA delegate at the 68th Precinct in Bay Ridge and one of those big-hearted New Yorkers who still make this the best city on Earth.
“No way was I going to let this brave old Marine who fought for his country in WWII get buried in Potter’s Field,” she says.
*** end quote ***
When you read this story, see if the same things come to mind?
- For all the “bad cop” stories, this one will convince you that they are not ALL bad.
- How many of “our” vets are just “lost” here at home?
- What can “we” do to ensure that they are all treated this humanely?
- There was no link to defer the funeral expenses. Maybe no help was needed.
- Could that hospital administrator be any more callous?
- Kudos to the officers of the 68 Precinct for their support.
# – # – # – # – #