Vietnam War Veterans Day March 29th
On March 29, our Nation will commemorate National Vietnam War Veterans Day on its 50th anniversary. There are several virtual events, live webcasts and 2021 traveling wall schedules posted to help us remember and respect the nine million American men and women – more than six million of whom are living today – who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces during our involvement in Vietnam from November 1, 1955 to May 7, 1975.
# – # – # – # – #
Sadly for all those that didn’t come home and those that were so badly damaged — both recognized and unrecognized.
A special place in Hell for all the politicians and bureaucrats that sent them there.
Let’s honor them by bringing all the girls, boys, women, and men home now! We have so many politicians and bureaucrats to send in their place if it’s really needed!
Requiescat In Pacem. Dona Nobis Pacem.
New conspiracy theory claims US Air Force shot down MH370 in a failed bid to intercept it and seize electronic equipment on its way to China
- Florence de Changy has been reporting and investigating MH370 since 2014
- The plane went missing on March 8, 2014, with the mystery never solved
- But the French author argues that the ‘mystery’ itself is the greatest con of all
- In the 400-page book, de Changy argues that current theories are off the mark, and that there has been a combined effort to cover the truth of what happened
- Instead, she suggests the plane could have been downed by the US Air Force in an attempt to intercept the plane and confiscate cargo en-route to Beijing
By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:19 EDT, 27 March 2021 | UPDATED: 12:54 EDT, 27 March 2021
*** begin quote ***
The US was responsible for downing missing flight MH370, which disappeared in 2014 with the loss of all 239 passengers on board, a new book claims.
The American military used electronic jamming technology to make the plane disappear from radar screens before finally shooting it down after a failed bid to re-route it and seize highly-sensitive electronic gear to China.
That’s the startling theory put forward by French journalist Florence de Changy in her new book ‘The Disappearing Act: The Impossible Case of MH370’.
*** end quote ***
I don’t know that this “Conspiracy Theory” has ANY credibility but it certainly asks makes us ask some great questions.