New conspiracy theory claims US Air Force shot down MH370 in a failed bid to intercept it and seize electronic equipment on its way to China
- Florence de Changy has been reporting and investigating MH370 since 2014
- The plane went missing on March 8, 2014, with the mystery never solved
- But the French author argues that the ‘mystery’ itself is the greatest con of all
- In the 400-page book, de Changy argues that current theories are off the mark, and that there has been a combined effort to cover the truth of what happened
- Instead, she suggests the plane could have been downed by the US Air Force in an attempt to intercept the plane and confiscate cargo en-route to Beijing
By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:19 EDT, 27 March 2021 | UPDATED: 12:54 EDT, 27 March 2021
*** begin quote ***
The US was responsible for downing missing flight MH370, which disappeared in 2014 with the loss of all 239 passengers on board, a new book claims.
The American military used electronic jamming technology to make the plane disappear from radar screens before finally shooting it down after a failed bid to re-route it and seize highly-sensitive electronic gear to China.
That’s the startling theory put forward by French journalist Florence de Changy in her new book ‘The Disappearing Act: The Impossible Case of MH370’.
*** end quote ***
I don’t know that this “Conspiracy Theory” has ANY credibility but it certainly asks makes us ask some great questions.