Did he or didn’t he? Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich ‘had WikiLeaks links’ according to private investigator – but the victim’s family have dismissed the PI’s claims as ‘fake evidence’
- Seth Rich was gunned down in Washington DC as he walked home from a bar
- DC police claimed the DNC data analyst, 27, was killed in a ‘botched robbery’
- An investigator working for the Rich family claims his death is being covered up
- Rod Wheeler claims to have evidence Mr Rich was in contact with WikiLeaks
- He also believes the authorities have been ordered to drop the investigation
- But Rich’s family called that ‘fake evidence’ and said they’d heard nothing
- They said the claims were just a distraction from finding Rich’s real killers
- And they complained the PI was only supposed to speak with their authorization
By Jay Akbar For Mailonline and Louise Boyle and James Wilkinson
PUBLISHED: 04:46 EDT, 16 May 2017 | UPDATED: 10:13 EDT, 16 May 2017
# – # – # – # – #
I’m just asking the question.
And, if there is a cover up, then who’s behind it?
# – # – # – # – # 2017-May-16 @ 11:28