Since I stated this and other blogs, I’ve been removing occasional comments from my weblog. Not just spammers. If someone violates my weblog comment policy, I nuke their comment. It’s that simple. It’s my blog thanks to the free, and unequaled, wordpressdotcom offering. So I get to set the rules. Until now, I hadn’t published my policy since mostly it was just trash thrown over the transom.
- post off-topic.
- libel anyone.
- make unverifiable assertions.
- engage in personal attacks.
- provide a fake e-mail address.
- include more than one URL.
- don’t spam.
- don’t sell, or offer, to sell anything.
- violate the wordpressdotcom tos.
Violation of this policy may mean any of the following:
- I will remove your comments.
- I will block your attempts to comment in the future.
- I will contact your Internet Service Provider.
- I ask the Universe to send you some education.
If in doubt, the best solution is to drop me an email at the link below and we can have a conversation about why I am blocking your comment.
All that said, I will endeavor to respond to any comments that raise queries or questions and I welcome useful and constructive feedback.