The Food and Drug Administration gave emergency approval to a COVID-19 antibody test that boasts near-perfect accuracy, the company said Sunday.
# – # – # – # – #
It’s like that joke about telling you useless information.
“No guessing required.’ answered the farmer. ‘You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You tried to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don’t know a thing about cows.
So what if I get perfectly accurate information that of a certain date and time, I have the antibodies or not.
If I have the antibodies, does that mean I have had it and can’t get it again. Or not?
If I don’t have the antibodies, does that mean I haven’t had it and can get it.
- The aircraft carrier shows that the “experts” don’t understand how it infects others.
- The fudged death numbers (high and low) shows that the “experts” don’t understand that stats of infection and deaths.
- The smokers shows that the “experts” don’t understand the effect of nicotine on the pandemic.
- The minority death rate shows that the “experts” don’t understand the demographics.
- Sweden’s experience is confounding.
- China’s “opaque” data further confused everything.
- I can’t believe anything that the politicians and bureaucrats say is true.
- AND, the USA’s politicians and bureaucrats don’t make clarity any easier with their self-serving press conferences!
It’s a good way to to die. No bleach required.
So I just shrug my shoulders and plod along.
— 30 —