Six Facts the Left Doesn’t Want You To Know About Global Warming
By David Simon — July 12, 2021
*** begin quote ***
- Obama Administration Department of Energy chief scientist Steven Koonin shows that the models relied upon by the Left to predict future global warming are so poor that they cannot even reproduce the temperature changes in the 20th century.
- Koonin’s book also documents that the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s own analysis indicates that any negative economic impact that global warming eventually may have will be so modest that it warrants no action.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the UN IPPC do not claim that a link has been established between global warming and natural disasters.
- as the earth’s temperature has risen, natural disasters have become far less deadly.
- some of the world’s best scientists believe that global warming will be beneficial rather than harmful.
- global warming saves lives. A study published in 2015 by the British medical journal The Lancet found that cold kills over 17 times more people than heat.
*** end quote ***
“Hystericized/grossly exaggerated “climate change” scenarios are being used to get the general public to accept what has to date not sold well: Global control by a global elite, who will control almost every aspect of everyone’s life . . . in the name of the “environment” rather than the proletariat. Of course, the global controllers will not be subject to energy austerity and collectivized “solutions.” Those are reserved for us!” — Eric Peter EP Autos blog