The spy who believes Hitler may have faked his own death: Classified documents reveal that the Fuhrer may have used a secret runway to escape his Berlin bunker flee to South America in a Luftwaffe plane
- Nazi leader secretly flown from Berlin bunker to secure Argentinian compound
- Former CIA operative Bob Baer and US special forces’ Tim Kennedy investigate
- The pair sifted through more than 14,000 declassified documents for the show
- Evidence revealed of a fifth, previously unknown, exit from Hitler’s bunker
- Hitler used the exit to escape to an area converted into makeshift runway
- SS officer claims he saw Hitler land in Denmark, where he changed planes
- Thousands of Nazis escaped to Argentina amid supposed plans for Fourth Reich
- Only accepted evidence of Hitler’s death is jawbone fragment kept by Russia
By Shari Miller For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 05:10 EST, 15 January 2017 | UPDATED: 09:46 EST, 15 January 2017
*** begin quote ***
Mystery: Experts claim that Hitler may have faked his death and escaped to Argentina
Adolf Hitler escaped alive from his Berlin bunker and was secretly flown to a secure military compound in Argentina, where his legion of Nazi supporters hoped to create the Fourth Reich.
It may sound like historical fiction, but these astounding claims may not be as far-fetched as they sound, according to the latest Hunting Hitler series, which airs on The History Channel tomorrow.
Former CIA operative Bob Baer and Tim Kennedy, a US special forces sergeant who was involved in the capture of Al Qaeda leaders Osama Bin Laden and Abu al-Zarqawi, investigated whether the Fuhrer indeed escaped to a new life in South America.
*** end quote ***
Sorry, but this is another one of those crazy questions that just keeps hanging around unanswered.
It certainly sounds plausible.
I don’t know how you proved it one way or another.
# – # – # – # – #