‘She’s a bad, bad person!’ Trump digs at Hillary as he recites Wikileaks bombshells and pledges to ‘investigate the investigation’ that ended her classified email case
- Donald Trump rattled off a litany of Wikileaks revelations before a Florida crowd on Tuesday nights
- He hit his Democratic opponent on her embarrassing ‘open trade and open borders’ speech and railed against her campaign’s criticism of Catholics
- Teleprompter-aided speech said Clinton wants ‘to end forever the American independence that our founders gave to us’
- Trump spent more than 20 minutes detailed embarrassing bombshells hacked from Clinton’s campaign chairman’s email account
- He called them ‘the latest evidence of the hatred that the Clinton campaign has, really, for everyday Americans’
By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA
PUBLISHED: 22:56 EST, 11 October 2016 | UPDATED: 23:38 EST, 11 October 2016
*** begin quote ***
Donald Trump took full advantage Tuesday night of the day’s document cascade released by Wikileaks, telling a Florida crowd that Hillary Clinton’s campaign is full of ‘so much corruption’ that his administration would be obligated to launch a new criminal probe of her actions during and after her tenure at the State Department.
*** and ***
By the time a crowd estimated at 8,000 filed back to their cars, he had accused her of secretly plotting to eliminate America’s national borders in favor of a single global government with control over trade and immigration.
‘Speaking in secret to a foreign bank, again just revealed, Hillary said “My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders”,’ Trump said, quoting a digest of previously undisclosed transcripts of speeches she delivered on Wall Street for an average of $225,000 each.
‘Well, there goes the rest of your businesses. And there goes your country, folks,’ he fumed as a helicopter buzzed overhead flashing a ‘Make America Great Again’ message on its underbelly.’Behind closed doors when she thought no one was listening, she pledged to dissolve the borders of the United States of America. No borders!’
*** end quote ***
Shocking that we are so in the dark about what a candidate for President truly plans.
If this doesn’t swing the election, then there is no hope for the Republic.
# – # – # – # – #