Four Ways States Can Take on the Federal Reserve
*** begin quote ***
There are practical steps that can be taken at the state level to promote the use and acceptance of sound money and undermine the Fed’s monopoly on money.
Control the money and you control the people.
The federal government has done just that in the Unites States.
*** and ***
1. States Have the Ability to Defend Sound Money
2. Recognizing Gold and Silver as Legal Tender
3. Eliminating Sales Taxes and Capital Gains Taxes on the Exchange of Money
4. Establishing State Depositories and Money Exchange Systems outside the Clutches of Federal Bureaucrats
5. Enforcing Private “Gold Clause” Contracts to Protect against Currency Debasement
*** end quote ***
Now where do we find State politicians and bureaucrats that will fight for freedom and liberty?
# – # – # – # – #