FROM BUGLE BLAST
Editor/Publisher/s Notes – Mike Berger
Vienna VA 22181
Volume 6 Number 6
*** begin quote ***
Humor – Lexophiles
A Lexophile is a person who loves words. Here are phrases
– Police were called to a Day Care Center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
– You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
– Writing with a broken pencil is pointless.
– When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.
– A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
– When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.
– The batteries were given out free of charge.
– A dentist and a manicurist married and fought tooth and nail.
– A will is a dead giveaway.
– With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
– A boiled egg is hard to beat.
– When you’ve seen one Shopping Center you’ve seen a Mall.
– Did you hear about the fellow whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
– A bicycle can’t stand alone; it is two tired.
– When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
– The person who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered.
– He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
– When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she’d dye.
– Acupuncture is a jab well done. That’s the point of it.
– Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
# – # – # – # – #