*** begin quote ***
A professional IT trade group with significant expertise in IT best practices has six questions that need to be answered about Lois Lerner’s -and at least 20 other IRS employees – email.
- What happened to the IRS’s IT Asset Managers who appear to have disappeared at a key juncture?
- Where is the documentation proving that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was wiped or destroyed?
- Were the drives destroyed by an outside vendor or firm?
- What are the IRS’s specific policies and procedures on document retention when hard drives are damaged or destroyed?
- What is the disaster recovery policy at the IRS?
- Where are Lois Lerner’s emails from her Blackberry device? Are those secure? What is on the enterprise server?
*** end quote ***
I would add some other questions!
- Where all the email SERVERS backed up? (The emails should be recoverable from all the POST OFFICES that transmitted the email.)
- What about all the people who received her, or email from the other “unlucky” folks whose hard drives died? (I have emails in MY in box from folks.)
- What about other non-government email accounts like GMAIL to avoid to disclosure.
- What about the NSA email snooping program? (Surely they have everything!)
It’s all corrupt.
And the politicians and bureaucrats have no shame.
# – # – # – # – #