Senior Sharepoint 2010 Developer full-time needed ASAP in Piscataway NJ 08854
Need someone for permanent opportuntiy either very strong SharePoint 2010 or strong SharePoint 2010/2013
Will interview ASAP and make quick decision
Seeking only 5-7 years experience between 100 – 110K plus benefits if needed
2 Developer openings and one requires NewsGator experience, both are permanent opportunities as well, thank you
Title: Senior Sharepoint 2010 / 2013 Developer
Company: Aequor Technologies
Primary Recruiter: Alan Naroden
Start Date: NEED ASAP
Type: Full-time Permanent Position with Benefits
Location: Piscataway NJ 08854
US Citizen or Green Card welcome to apply; unable to sponsor H1B and no 3rd party employers please, thank you
KEY: SharePoint 2010 / 2013; Development; SharePoint Farm; SharePoint Designer; IIS; Visual Studio 2010 / 2012
Aequor Technologies is a leading managed service and staffing provider to the Pharmaceutical industry. To support our growing SharePoint practice, we are hiring SharePoint consultants to join our practice here in our Piscataway headquarters. Be part of our growing team and participate in multiple project initiatives
Scope of Position: Duties include developing SharePoint web apps and site collections using SharePoint 2010, managing security, maintaining and customizing SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer and .Net. As the SharePoint Developer / Architect you are responsible for the overall management of SharePoint 2010, accountable for the SharePoint farm, monitoring and maintaining all SharePoint servers, ensuring they are updated to the latest patch level. Responsible for management, maintenance and administration IIS servers.
Serve as the internal subject matter expert on SharePoint, liaison with the .Net development team, mentoring and teaching SharePoint Administrators and Developers, interfacing with end users to provide solid solutions and accessibility.
· Gather and detail business processes and transform them into applications specifications.
· Designs solutions and creates test scenarios throughout the development life cycle.
· Oversees mobile web development.
· Develop and maintain custom components including master pages, features, user controls, and server-side code, for web sites within a SharePoint environment.
· Create and maintain deployment processes for SharePoint deployments.
· Five to seven years of progressive SharePoint experience up to the Architect level .
· Must have designed and architected solutions around SharePoint portal farms and expertise with both development and migration of sites.
· Experience should include training, certification or actual experience with SharePoint 2013
· .NET development with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010 / 2012
· Must have experience designing applications, platforms, test environments, setting in place the environment, ongoing monitoring and maintenance
· Experience designing SQL Server databases, performance tuning, optimization, extracting data, stored procedures, scripts
· Experience with IIS, Windows Server experience including 2008, 2012
· Mobile web development is preferred
· Good communication and client presentation skills is mandatory.
Aequor Technologies, Inc. is a global IT Consulting & Solutions company that has been providing high value-added business solutions to enterprises of all sizes. Headquartered in the United States with offices across North America as well as High-Tech Global Remote Development Centers in US and India; Aequor Technologies, Inc. has proven competencies in business and technology areas.
We offer the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, in exciting development environments. To learn more about the services we offer, and the value we provide to our employees, please visit our website at http://www.aequor.com
We offer visa sponsorship for the right candidate (no employers).
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
377 Hoes Lane Suite 200
Piscataway NJ 08844
(732) 781 – 2937 Direct
# – # – # – # – #