RANT: Smoking in a hospital?

Sunday, November 10, 2013

HOSPITAL PATIENT SMOKES IN BED, STARTS FIRE, DIES

 
UPI 11/9/2013 6:51:02 AM

BALTIMORE, Nov. 9 (UPI) — 
A hospital patient in Baltimore died Friday after starting a fire while smoking in bed, fire officials said.

 

* * * * *

 

For thise who have read my biography of Frau Reinke, I tell the story of how she was put in an overflow ward at Saint Peter hospital and some bozo was smoking. When the staff did not ever care to fix the situation, I call the Fire Depoartment. That crusty old New Brunsiwck Fire Cheif certainly cared!

 

When I read this story, I gave myself a patt on the back. It was many years ago. I forget the date. And, whle Frau Reinke was majorly POed at me, I never felt bad. 

 

Now I feel proud of that decision!

 

Laff! I bet wherever she is she is still POed about it.

 

— 30 —


RANT: “Try” is the worst word

Sunday, November 10, 2013

“NO! … Try not! … Do or do not… there is no try.” (To do it justice, you must say the word try with all the revulsion and disgust you can put on it. Like you were talking about a rapist, a child murderer, or a politician!) — Yoda (Fictional character from George Lucas’s “Star Wars” movie)

# – # – # – # – #   


%d bloggers like this: