Iowa cops probing woman’s claim her dead dad is America’s most prolific serial killer start digging under well and on mushroom trail at house she insists he dumped 70 women’s bodies
- Officials from the FBI as well as state and local police swooped on the farmland
- They are planning to bore a well and take dirt samples to test for human remains
- Lucy Studey McKiddy claims that her father Donald Dean Studey is a serial killer
- He is accused of killing 70 women over a three-decade period undetected
- Officials are now probing the allegations after he died in March 2013
- His daughter revealed that Studey liked to kill women by kicking in their heads
By Emma James For Dailymail.Com
Published: 16:42 EST, 7 December 2022 | Updated: 17:02 EST, 7 December 2022
*** begin quote ***
Police investigating allegations a farmer in Iowa murdered up to 70 women and dumped their bodies in a well are testing soil at the property in Iowa.
Lucy Studey McKiddy, 53, claims that her father, Donald Dean Studey, was a serial killer who forced her and her siblings to dump the bodies of women he killed into a 100ft well.
She said that Studey, who died in March 2013 aged 75, was ‘routinely drunk’ and liked to kill women by smashing or kicking in their heads inside a trailer.
*** end quote ***
My first thought was didn’t someone in Iowa notice that 70 women disappeared.
My second thought was why didn’t Lucy Studey McKiddy come forward sooner — 2013 might have been a good time if she was afraid of the 75 year old man. Sometime between now and the last 40! Years would have been better.
Of course, it’s the Gooferment’s fault for not discovering this sooner or allow women to defend themselves with a handgun. If I had a daughter, then I’d be sure that she knew how to defend herself. Argh!
Of course, if prostitution was legal, then it would not be so easy for men to pickup and kill women.
End victimless crimes like drugs and prostitution. We’d all be safer.