Will MH370 FINALLY be found? Expert claims he knows EXACTLY where the doomed plane is as he drops bombshell theory the pilot ‘was being followed’ – and families claim it was NOT an accident
- MH370 vanished shortly after leaving Kuala Lumpur for Beijing on March 8, 2014
- Despite an extensive international search effort, the wreckage is yet to be found
- British aerospace engineer Richard Godfrey believes it’s 1933km west of Perth
- He analysed disturbances in radio frequencies to pinpoint its ill-fated final path
- In light of his findings, victim’s families believe the crash was an act of murder
By TITA SMITH FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 10:12 EST, 20 February 2022 | UPDATED: 02:52 EST, 21 February 2022
*** begin quote ***
An aerospace expert believes he has finally discovered the resting place of ill-fated flight MH370 using sophisticated radio wave technology, as he claims the pilot’s ‘strange’ course suggests he was ‘being followed’.
The Malaysian Airlines flight carrying 239 people, including six Australians, vanished without a trace on March 8, 2014, shortly after leaving Kuala Lumpur for Beijing.
Despite an extensive four-year $200million international search effort spanning more than 120,000sqm, the Boeing 777’s wreckage is yet to be found, with devastated families claiming the crash was not an accident.
But British aerospace engineer Richard Godfrey believes MH370 hit the ocean 1,933 km due west of Perth, and lies 4,000m under the water, along a line known as the ‘seventh arc’.
*** end quote ***
There is a great list of all the possible “theories” at the end of the article.
I’d really like for these families to have “closure”. And, there is a mystery to be “solved”.
Who knows what the real story is UNTIL we find the plane. It may not give the answer but may be it will.