9 Ways China Created a Pandemic that Have Nothing to Do with the Wuhan Lab
11 Jun 2021
*** begin quote ***
The resurgence of a theory that the Chinese coronavirus first began infecting people through an accident at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has rekindled outrage towards Beijing but presents the danger of obscuring the many actions China took to spread the disease regardless of where it originated.
*** and ***
- Turning a Blind Eye to Illegal Wildlife Sales in Wet Markets
- Destroying All Early Virus Samples
- Arresting and Silencing Wuhan Doctors for Warning of a Disease Outbreak
- Failing to Test and Isolate Potential Coronavirus Patients
- Hosting a “Family-Style” Banquet for 130,000 People a Month into the Pandemic
- Cutting Domestic Flights, Letting 5 Million People Leave Wuhan
- Blocking Warnings from Taiwan to the W.H.O. that the Virus Was Contagious
- Telling the W.H.O. the Virus Was Not Contagious
- Selling Faulty PPE, Test Kits, Vaccines to the World
*** end quote ***
Regardless of where the WuFlu started, “the World” should hold China accountable for its actions that made it worse.