REVEALED: Supermodel Anne V. claimed $26,000 in unemployment benefits despite $2.9m Manhattan apartment and $2.6m in savings – as she demands child support from multi-millionaire ex after the pandemic wiped out her income
- Anne Vyalitsyna, better known as Anne V, is a Russian-American model who has appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated 10 years in a row from 2005 to 2014
- She split from fiancé, multi-millionaire tech executive Adam Cahan after having a daughter Alaska, 5
- In filings to the Manhattan Supreme Court, Vyalitsyna said her income plummeted during the pandemic from $431,000 in 2019 to $77,687
- She told the court she owns $2.9 million apartment in NYC’s West Village and has $2.6m in investments and savings
- She claimed $26,000 in unemployment benefits during the lockdown
- She says she has monthly expenses of $40,284 and that Cahan has ignored her requests for help in paying for child support
By BEVAN HURLEY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:06 EDT, 29 May 2021 | UPDATED: 18:17 EDT, 29 May 2021
# – # – # – # – #
Why there should not be any welfare or “unemployment insurance” from the Gooferment.
As ususal, the Gooferment is immoral, ineffective, and inefficient. As well as untrustworthy.