Ok, I admit that my attempt to move from Apple to Google was a complete and utter failure.
- By killing Google Cloud Print, it made my printer “obsolete” with no alternative. (Was the final straw!)
- Google docs and sheets are no where near as good as Microsoft Office.
- Google’s “end of life”-ing chromebooks is inexplicable.
- Google’s 4a offering was “unsubscribable”. (A tech giant should be able to do that!)
- Google has no support comparable to Apple’s.
- Google Fi’s beem a disappointment compared to Altice Mobile.
- Has a remarkable consistency in their infrastructure.
- While killing iTunes Apple Music, iWeb, and a parade of obsolescence, it has been as disruptive as Google’s “end of life”-ing chromebooks.
I’ll continue to watch the field, but it’s no sense wasting anymore time.
I’ll still recomend chromebooks with the caveats about printing and “end of life”-ing.
(My apologies for the bad advice!)