Will there never be a counterattack?
*** begin quote ***
Is that counterintuitive — that the GOP leadership would WANT to lose the majority? Not at all.
The ongoing stunt of these one-trick ponies for 30 years now is to win election by vowing to “secure the border,” clean up vote fraud (Did you know surplus Massachusetts Democrats can vote in swing-state New Hampshire — where they have a far better chance of shifting some electoral votes — by simply driving across the state line and saying “I plan to move up here next year”?); halt illegal immigration, repeal socialized medicine (“Obamacare”) and replace it with a free-market system providing better incentives for doctors and other “health care providers,” etc.
Then they get to Washington and say “Of COURSE we’d like to deliver on those promises, but the darned Democrats won’t LET us.”
This works if you’re in the minority, or at least if you don‘t control the House, the Senate, AND the presidency.
*** and ***
THE POTENTIAL TARGETS:
1) Spygate. Listen to former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino lay it all out succinctly and in brief. (He’s even capable of making it funny): https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/23/dan-bongino-presentation-of-spygate
2) Vote fraud: When states including California and Nevada are now issuing drivers licenses to illegals, and AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERING THEM TO VOTE when they apply for those licenses, we need sting operations and massive busts not just of the illegal voters, but of the Department of Motor Vehicle employees who are illegally registering them.
3) THE ‘SOCIAL MEDIA’ GIANTS . . . . . . mostly based in Silicon Valley in Commiefornia, don’t even seem to CARE that we all know they’ve started censoring conservative voices on the Internet while allowing those who gleefully call for Trump’s assassination, who call Ivanka a “cunt” and Barron Trump “retarded,” urging that said blameless youth be “locked up in a cell with a male rapist named Bubba” are allowed to keep gleefully churning out their hate.
4) The Media — Furthermore, the FCC (and FTC and SEC, if necessary) could be instructed to specifically ENCOURAGE AND FACILITATE mergers which would tend to create conservative alternative news networks with greater reach, rather than blocking them, until the percentage of conservative, Trump-endorsing networks reaches 40 percent.
5) The Border — The President has Constitutional power to send the U.S. military to the border to protect this nation from invasion; no further act of Congress needed.
6) The traitors — Former Secretary of State John Kerry traveled to Iran to advise our enemies on how to avoid or circumvent President Trump’s anti-nuclear embargo.
7) Has anyone at the IRS even looked to see if the Clinton Foundation has violated the terms and restrictions of its tax-exempt, nonprofit charter?
*** end quote ***
Sounds like DJT45 needs hire Vin to put some “fire” down on the left.
# – # – # – # – #