Three frat boys are charged over hazing death of MSU student, 21, who died from acute alcohol intoxication after being found passed out in a dirty basement covered in urine and vomit along with three other pledges
- Phat Nguyen, 21, died last November after a night of hazing at Pi Alpha Pi
- He was found passed out in a basement covered in urine and vomit
- One had blood dripping from his nose and was ‘convulsing’
- They all had the word ‘simp’ written on their backs and were shirtless
- Pledge master Ethan Cao is among those charged now with Phat’s death
- Hoang Pham and Andrew Nguyen were also charged
- All three have been charged with one count of felony hazing resulting in death and three counts of felony hazing resulting in injury
- They will return to court in East Lansing, Michigan, on June 23
By JENNIFER SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 08:45 EDT, 10 June 2022 | UPDATED: 09:44 EDT, 10 June 2022
*** begin quote ***
Three Michigan State University students have been charged over the hazing death of a teenager who died last year from acute alcohol intoxication after being found passed out in his frat house covered in vomit and urine.
Phat Nguyen, 21, died in November after a brutal night of drinking at the Pi Alpha Phi off-campus fraternity house in East Lansing, Michigan.
Ethan Cao, Hoang Pham, and Andrew Nguyen were all charged with one count each of felony hazing resulting in death, and three misdemeanor counts of hazing resulting in physical injury for three other boys who were also taken to the hospital on the night of the incident but who survived.
*** end quote ***
Sorry, but there ought to be a law. Your fraternity “hazes”; your frat is dead!
It’s a Gooferment Skrule, so by extension it is permitting this to happen under its auspices.
Maybe MSU should do penance by suspending all student activities for four years?
At the very least, the MSU administration should be fired for “failure to supervise” and “loss of confidence in their ability to lead a University.”