It’s sad that “We, The People” keep allowing the political class to enslave us.
It would be the 1913 law that created the Federal Reserve Bank.
This created a banking cartel of elite bankers, a monopoly, and turned us into serfs working for them. Andrew Jackson killed one central bank. Teddy Roosevelt stumped against monopolies. But some how this one whizzed by “We The People”.
It allowed bureaucrats to manipulate the money supply for the benefit of the banking elite and the politicians. It allowed Welfare and Warfare without having to pay for it. When FDR stole everyone’s gold and Nixon finally closed the Gold Window, the enslavement was complete.
Lest you think my tin foil hat is a might snug, because the Federal Reserve Bank’s charter talks about reserving purchasing power, consider that since 1970 the purchasing power of the dollar has lost 95% of its value. Since 1913, no one even talks about that. Some “preservation”.
In current day America, we have an out of control Gooferment, spending worse than drunken sailors — at least sailors are spending their own money and stop when they run out. Future generation are in debt to the Chinese in amounts that are nonredeemable. Deficits as far as the eye can see. Unfunded liabilities every where you look. Gooferment bureaucrats are over paid and have lifetime benefits retiring long before the serfs that have to pay the taxes.
0. End the FED, fiat currency, and use long term bonds (50-100) years to dig ourselves out;
1. End the personal and corporate dole;
2. End gooferment public education;
3. Stop the various wars — foreign and domestic;
4. Repatriate the troops home;
5. End the drug war; pardon all non-violent drug offenders;
6. Downsize ALL gooferments;
7. Eliminate all taxes but tariffs and excise;
8. Reform “social security” similar to what Chile did in the 1970;
9. Reform all Gooferment pensions similarly;
10. Begin to put politicians and bureaucrats on trial for “conflict of interest” and corruption. Enact term limits — one term for any elective office; one 18 year term staggered for SCOTUS.
11. Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments.
And, it all starts with the law that created the Federal Reserve Bank. Which by the way is not Federal, Reserves nothing, and is not a Bank in any normal sense of the word. And why does it have its own police force. And, why has it never been audited.