Police confirm gang made up of an 11-YEAR-OLD boy as well as teens aged 13, 14, and 18 brutally beat and robbed Asian woman, 70, in San Francisco
- Horrifying video shows a 70-year-old Asian woman being beaten and kicked in the head at her apartment complex in broad daylight by group of teen thugs
- It has been revealed an 11-year-old was involved in the assault together with a group of teenagers aged 13, 14 and 18-years-old
- Surveillance footage shows the San Francisco woman being attacked by four juveniles at her apartment complex earlier this month
- Mrs. Ren was approached by the teenagers and asked what time it was when she was attacked
- The juveniles began to punch and stomp on the elderly woman when she attempted to flee and refused to give up her iPhone
By Vanessa Serna and James Gordon For Dailymail.com
Published: 20:52 EDT, 21 August 2022 | Updated: 23:56 EDT, 21 August 2022
*** begin quote ***
Police have confirmed an 11-year-old was involved in the brutal beating and robbery of a 70-year-old woman in San Francisco earlier this month.
Horrific video footage shows a 70-year-old Asian woman being attacked by a group of juveniles in broad daylight.
It has now been revealed how together with the 11-year-old, a group of teenagers aged 13, 14 and 18-years-old also participated in the attack.
*** end quote ***
“God made men and women; Sam colt made them equal.” — Unknown
If this woman was armed and trained, then she should have been able to resist the muggers.
Despite most of their ages, she should have ended the attack by giving them “their shots” that they so richly deserve.
They may be young, but they are “feral animals” that should be put down.
Sad to say, but they deserve no mercy.