Doctor who tweeted that she would ‘purposely give Jews the wrong medications’ still has her medical licence despite being condemned by the Cleveland Clinic where she worked after it emerged she has been posting anti-Semitic messages for years
- Dr Lara Kollab posted anti-Semitic messages on social media for several years
- The 27-year-old graduated last year, and worked at The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio
- Wrote on Twitter that she would ‘purposely give all the Jews the wrong meds’
- Also tweeted she hoped ‘Allah will kill the Jews’ and referred to Jews as ‘dogs’
- Cleveland Clinic condemned her and confirmed she is no longer works there
- Dr Kollab, who is of Palestinian heritage, got degree at a Jewish college in NY
By SARA MALM FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 06:07 EST, 2 January 2019 | UPDATED: 08:38 EST, 2 January 2019
*** begin quote ***
A doctor who tweeted that she would ‘purposely give all the Jews the wrong meds’ has been found to have been posting anti-Semitic messages on social media for years.
Dr Lara Kollab, 27, a former resident at The Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, wrote in now-deleted posts that she hoped ‘Allah will kill the Jews’ and referred to Jewish people as ‘dogs’.
The Cleveland Clinic has since condemned Dr Kollab, who retains her medical license, and confirmed that she is no longer working at the hospital.
*** end quote ***
Clearly, this is unacceptable in the USA.
Not that she can NOT have racist views. But she can’t overtly threaten to harm people.
For that reason alone, she should lose her medical license.
She can always do pharma sales calling on only Jewish doctors?
That sounds like a plan.
# – # – # – # – #