———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Subject: WHAT A SWEET LADY
Thought more than once about forwarding this. The language is bad, but is the least offensive part of these quotes from her. Note: I know…some of you will say you hear this from many women but they aren’t looking to run for the presidency!
Her attitude toward those people protecting her & those that work for her display her true colors.
MADAME HILLARY CLINTON ~~ WHAT A SWEET LADY!?!
ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS E-MAIL HAS PROVIDED MANY REFERENCES FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF THESE REMARKS
EIGHT QUOTES FROM 8 DIFFERENT BOOKS….my ears are still ringing! Sorry about the language but these are her actual words. What a sweet -lady?
(1) “Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.
(2) “F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”
(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” From the book “The First Partner” p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
(4) “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.
(5 )”Where’s the miserable c**k sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton.” From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
(6 )”You f**king idiot” From the book “Crossfire” ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.
(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back! From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
(8) “Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female
* * * * *
This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military; the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can do better than this!
# – # – # – # – #
I have less trouble with her language or lack of class.
I do have a problem with her track record and lack of accomplishments. I really don’t care if she’s a capital B <synonym for female dog>!
I do care about her ethical lapses that have been well documented. Off the top of my head: her dismissal as from the Watergate committee for unethical behavior by a leading D; White Water; and Option-gate. And on and on.
And, one might even over look these “character flaws”, if she was getting <synonym for excrement> done. Again off the top of my head, Hillary-care, her “career” as the carpet bagging Senator from NY, and her recent stint as Secretary of State with its dismal results.
I’m sorry that woman have advanced her as their “standard bearer”. They would have been better served by Condi Rice, or any of the countless businesswomen, or heck even some stay at home Moms who could do a better job.
Note that I am an equal opportunity dis-like-er, there are certain R’s that have an equal amount of disdain for.
# – # – # – # – #
“Both the oligarch and Tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms.”