Man died at hospital after relatives unplugged ventilator for air conditioner

The ventilator had a backup battery, but the man’s relatives didn’t tell doctors or nurses that they unplugged it, the medical superintendent at the government-run hospital told the outlet.

Source: Man died at hospital after relatives unplugged ventilator for air conditioner

# – # – #

Easy rule of thumb — do NOT touch anything in the patient’s room.

Argh!

—30—

Please leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s