Well, it is time to play they exit from the MCBA. Then, salvage what value I can from this trek down a technology mistake. A very expensive lesson.
So, what has to be done and what direction to take?
*Strategically, back to wintel, chrome tops, on to the cloud platform agnostic, or Linux?
* Strategically, what cloud services are impacted by platform, if any
* Strategically, where do the iPads fit in the technology plan
* Strategically, glad I didn’t lock into an iPhone. Do I need a “smartphone”. Don’t think so.
* Strategically, the mifis look smart now!
* Tactically, what about iCloud?
* Tactically, what about @me @mac
* inventory the apps on the MCBA
* what gets left on the island until the platform dies
* inventory the hardware that supports it
* what functions does it support and what’s the transition?
* What can be salvaged and sold off?
Argh, more work!