SHOCKING EVIDENCE HITLER ESCAPED GERMANY
Newly declassified FBI, U.S. intel files raise startling questions
Published: 01/05/2014 at 5:22 PM
*** begin quote ***
WASHINGTON – Everyone knows Adolf Hitler committed suicide by gunshot in his underground bunker on April 30, 1945.
At least, that has been the conventional wisdom.
Now comes WND senior staff reporter Jerome R. Corsi’s new book, “Hunting Hitler: New Scientific Evidence That Hitler Escaped Germany.”
Examining declassified FBI and U.S. military intelligence files, Corsi makes a compelling case that U.S. investigators suspected from the beginning Hitler had escaped. For political purposes, the evidence indicates, they were willing to go along with the cover story that in the final days of World War II, Hitler married his mistress, Eva Braun, and the two took their lives in a joint-suicide ritual just before the Soviet army entered Berlin.
*** and ***
Corsi brings to light many troubling questions, including:
* Why were the Americans unable to obtain physical evidence of Hitler’s remains after the Russians absconded with his body?
* Why did both Stalin and Eisenhower doubt Hitler’s demise?
* Why did nobody in Hitler’s bunker hear any shots fired?
* Did U.S. intelligence agents in Europe, including the OSS and Allen Dulles (who later headed the CIA under President Eisenhower), aid Hitler’s escape, as they did with so many other Nazis?
* Argentinean media reported Hitler arrived in the country and it continued to report his presence. Why have the findings not made it to the US?
Corsi relies on autopsy reports, interrogation transcripts, documents from Soviet archives, CIA reports, extensive research in the National Archives and Records Administration in Washington, D.C., and in College Park, Md., and more to back up his case.
*** end quote ***
Does anyone trust the politicians and bureaucrats in the Gooferment’s intelligence agencies to be truthful?
This has been rumored for awhile. I remember relatives talking about it. (I am of German ancestry.)
So how does it come about that Corsi keeps finding these type of stories?
# – # – # – # – #