DEUTSCHE BANK: Western Economies Are Screwed, And Investors Face A ‘Disturbing Paradox’
Matthew Boesler | Sep. 20, 2012, 12:54 PM
*** begin quote ***
In a new report entitled Gold: Adjusting For Zero, Deutsche Bank analysts Daniel Brebner and Xiao Fu paint an incredibly dark picture of the bind the global economy is in right now.
*** end quote ***
Regardless of who wins the US elections, we are faced with a situation of Japan in the 80’s. It will take two generations to unwind the excesses of the past half decade.
- A rotation out of the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency will effectively put the USA politician’s on a fiscal “diet”.
- Gas prices are going to cripple the middle class.
- The public pensions will cause a crisis as there are far more takers than makers.
- The “free riders” and those on the dole, including Social Security, will make final discipline impossible.
- The class warfare will end with the makers, like the Little Red Hen, just stop making; can’t take what isn’t made.
At some point in time, “We, The Sheeple” will recognize that they are being killed; not merely shorn.
That’s when the merry go round stops.
Gold, or nickels, is your best bet to survive.
# – # – # – # – #