Eleven 9/11 Questions Which Still Demand Answers
by Allen L Roland
*** begin quote ***
Warburton than makes his point ~ Crystallizing this down to a few basic principles of criminal and investigative journalism you at the BBC have failed as a fact to ask these basic questions about 9/11;
- Where is the film footage of the Boeing striking the Pentagon?
- Why haven’t your journalists asked the US authorities to see it? Why is it secret?
- Why haven’t you interviewed people like April Gallop who stepped through that Pentagon hole after the attack and said there was no plane there?
- Why haven’t you interviewed firefighters who heard explosions in the Twin Towers?
- Why haven’t you been able to show substantial wreckage (or photos of) from the Shanksville site?
- Why do you only interview explosives experts that back the official version ?
- Why don’t you speak to any pilots from pilots for 9/11truth ?
- Why don’t you speak to victim’s family members who still demand an independent investigation?
- Why are 5 of the alleged hijackers alive and well according to your own news reporting ? Who then did hijack the planes?
- Why aren’t you seeking written scientific evidence to rebut the compelling Thermite explosion claims of the teams of Richard Gage and Niels Harrit?
- Why are your programs “conspiracy files” on 9/11 so overtly biased as to not withstand scrutiny as fair and objective ~ and why don’t they address any of the above issues ?
*** and ***
“There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a “missile” … Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency.
*** end quote ***
I have no answer for the unthinkable.
Anyone remember Operation Northwoods?
# # # # #