TECH SERVICE: KODAKGALLERY recommended for “instant image fix”

***Begin Quote***

The Kodak Gallery provides you with free online storage for an initial period of 12 months from the date that you first upload an image to your account. To maintain free storage, you need to make at least one purchase from the Gallery every 12 months (the 12 month period will restart with each purchase). If you do not purchase any product or service from us during a 12-month period, we may delete the images stored in your account. In addition, if your account becomes inactive for a period of 60 months, we may terminate access to your account altogether (including deletion of any account information held by the Gallery).

***End Quote***

I had some snaps from a party that were pretty good. And, as usual, I put them up here to order some prints. Just before I pressed the order button, I noticed a new (new? new to me) option by the edit button. (I was there to crop one pic.) So, hey, I tried it.

Wow.

It did a fantastic job. So I tried it on all the “roll”. It was a minor miracle. Shots that I had written off as too dark were magically transformed into better than the event in real life.

So, I’m punching this one with the RECOMMENDED button. Right after I blow the cobwebs off of it.

# # # # #

9 Responses to TECH SERVICE: KODAKGALLERY recommended for “instant image fix”

1. My pictures were deleted,but I have purchased 2 items from new pictures—will you restore my old pictures. My order number is 299705716307. Hope to see my old pictures soon.

2. mary laub says:

I purchased a kodak plus digital single use camera. There are no written instructions for use. Before I return it to the store please indicate how to use this camera indoors and outdoors.

3. cant bring up pictures when sent to my on Kodack Gallery by a friend. also forgot password and cannot bring up new password

4. Yolanda says:

Tried to get into my account & received an error message to contact this site…What is the problem & how do I get a real person to help me with my questions regarding my
    account. I just came on board & can not figure it out. Please help

5. reinkefj says:

It’s not a business. It my personal blog. I sent you an email explaining that which bounced. You’re using hotmail which has issues. If you want help, you have to get to Kodak! fjohn

6. Norma Treptow says:

Boy do you have a problem!! What kind of business is this??? I try to contact you, type in the search and I get some other damn website, Reickers or something. HELP

7. Norma Treptow says:

This is getting really bad!! I do not want this Gallery Service, I want it discontinued and I cannot seem to get it DONE!!! I have spent two hours trying to follow what Anna D emailed me. Cannot connect with http://www.kadakgallery.com so I can proceed with: “in Subject line type in ‘cancel email account'” so NOW can you please do it. I want it off my computer – NOW!!!

8. Rita Krueger says:

I am having a terrible time with uploading my SD card. Something came up saying I should contact Service@kodakgallery.com, and I got this page. It also said that an error had occurred (code 0) (1023) and EErrxmlsession. Could you please help me with this? Thank you.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,060 other followers